So Michael Jackson Was Murdered......

This is so unfortunate. I don't know but I can't help but see the tragic chain of events that lead to this. It's like "if this didn't happen, then that wouldn't happen etc etc etc..."

RIP MJ

and it's Aug25th....RIP Aaliyah

I said from the time he passed I wouldn't be surprised if foul play was involved. The seperation came with who was behind it....

Alot of people tend to beleive "the illuminati had him killed".

I beleived medical negligence or someone who would gain financially from it. Still haven't quite ruled out medical negligence. And for those of you not familiar with the law, you can be charged with homocide for doing something stupid that results in death. Stupid attempts at medical practice, drunk drivers, moms who leave their kids unattended, ect.

"homocide" does not usually equate to "murder"...if it was really that real, doc would get charged with "Murder".

This from CNN.com...

Hours up to his death his final hours were spent like this:
-- At about 1:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson 10 mg of Valium.
-- At about 2 a.m., he injected Jackson with 2 mg of the anti-anxiety drug Ativan.
-- At about 3 a.m., Murray then administered 2 mg of the sedative Versed.
-- At about 5 a.m., he administered another 2 mg of Ativan.
-- At about 7:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson yet another 2 mg of Versed while monitoring him with a device that measured the oxygen saturation of his blood.
-- At about 10:40 a.m., "after repeated demands/requests from Jackson," Murray administered 25 mg of propofol, the document said.

Dr. Murray says then after ten minutes he went to the bathroom for 2 minutes. When he came out Mike wasn't breathing.

Medical negligence more than likely.

And I doubt he went to the bathroom. Propofol is used to given to induce coma like conditions for patients in hospitals, ones who're going under for operation. There's a video showing how a lethal dose, after 20 seconds of injection, will stop your respitory system completely.

20 seconds is all it takes, but he went to the bathroom 10 minutes after injectioning Mike. 10 minutes?! And all it takes is 20 seconds!

Nah...he knew he did wrong. Not on purpose, still it was wrong.

this from cnn.com...

Hours up to his death his final hours were spent like this:
-- at about 1:30 a.m., murray gave jackson 10 mg of valium.
-- at about 2 a.m., he injected jackson with 2 mg of the anti-anxiety drug ativan.
-- at about 3 a.m., murray then administered 2 mg of the sedative versed.
-- at about 5 a.m., he administered another 2 mg of ativan.
-- at about 7:30 a.m., murray gave jackson yet another 2 mg of versed while monitoring him with a device that measured the oxygen saturation of his blood.
-- at about 10:40 a.m., "after repeated demands/requests from jackson," murray administered 25 mg of propofol, the document said.

Dr. Murray says then after ten minutes he went to the bathroom for 2 minutes. When he came out mike wasn't breathing.

Medical negligence more than likely.

And i doubt he went to the bathroom. Propofol is used to given to induce coma like conditions for patients in hospitals, ones who're going under for operation. There's a video showing how a lethal dose, after 20 seconds of injection, will stop your respitory system completely.

20 seconds is all it takes, but he went to the bathroom 10 minutes after injectioning mike. 10 minutes?! And all it takes is 20 seconds!

Nah...he knew he did wrong. Not on purpose, still it was wrong.

damn!!!

RIP the king of Pop...

Mike was a straight up mess... If drugs was the only thing he could use to do simple things like sleep and maintain his functionality then the real question is, Would he have committed suicide without the drugs from being depressed and sleep deprived? He wanted a deep restorative type sleep that only comes from peace at heart and mind. If your stressed out, heart broken, depressed, confused, angry, scared,etc. Then sleep comes in spurts till you get your mind right. Mike was going in a bad direction for yrs and his viscious cycle was too bad but too true. RIP to the King of Pop but damn if he wasn't a pharmaceutical junkie... That wasn't murder it was fear of loss cause I'm sure he would of just been replaced if he didn't play ball and give mike what he wanted... The nurse even said he was asking about drugs used for surgical stuff... That's not wanting sleep, that wanting an escape from consciousness.

I don't trust the media, especially the American, so there's no way I'm believing that he was hooked on drugs.

I don't trust the media, especially the American, so there's no way I'm believing that he was hooked on drugs.

Exactly. I remember when they said David Chapelle went to Africa to go to rehave because he was a crackhead, LOL. The clearly stated that he didn't want to make a deal with the devil so he bounced. It's more to life than just money and fame.:cheers:

Last edited:
Exactly. I remember when they said David Chapelle went to Africa to go to rehave because he was a crackhead, LOL. The clearly stated that he didn't want to make a deal with the devil so he bounced. It's more to life than just money and fame.:cheers:

nobody belives me when i say that dave shyt.... but i belive it 100%

Some of the points that you people are making would also speculate that the pharmacist is guilty of murder. Pharmacists are the final point of contact...doctors can't legally give you a script to take home from their office. Maybe laws don't apply when you're that rich..who knows.

Last edited:
Back