So Michael Jackson Was Murdered......

who knows if he didn't insist on the doctor drugging him up? what motive would the doctor have? wouldn't he make more money being MJ's Dr. than losing him as a patient? probably negligence rather than murder, but I wouldn't be surprised if MJ's attitude was, hey I'm paying you to administer these drugs to me now give me my drugs or I'll pay someone else to.

who knows if he didn't insist on the doctor drugging him up? what motive would the doctor have? wouldn't he make more money being MJ's Dr. than losing him as a patient? probably negligence rather than murder, but I wouldn't be surprised if MJ's attitude was, hey I'm paying you to administer these drugs to me now give me my drugs or I'll pay someone else to.

If somebody says "Shoot me in the face.. Please" and you do it..

Guess What

Youre a murderer and ya ass is goin to jail..

Its the Same Thing

Guess What

Its the Same Thing

wrong, the doctor was already giving him drugs, it was his job. Shooting someone in the face is not a job. The Dr. just gave in to MJ's craving for more and he could have lived or died as many people live on a mix of prescription drugs. It just ended up bring too much fot MJ.

wrong, the doctor was already giving him drugs, it was his job. Shooting someone in the face is not a job. The Dr. just gave in to MJ's craving for more and he could have lived or died as many people live on a mix of prescription drugs. It just ended up bring too much fot MJ.

So umm why is this now a HOMOCIDE case then??

Doctors have a code of ethics to follow, to prescribe harmful doses of a medication, despite the patient's wishes, is a breach of ethics.

Guess What

Its the Same Thing

actually it would be more like if someone said, give me a gun im going to aim it at my face and see what happens.

with that being said, definitely the doctors fault hence homicide, but the term "murder" carries a lot of weight. murder implies intent, whereas you can hit some one with your car and have it go to trial as a homicide.

dr-conrad-murray.jpg

MURDERER!!!!

LMAO

you know what? the only people who profit from his death are

a.) his fvcked up family
b.) some copyright holders

smh, I mean the doctor KNEW they'd do an autopsy and he knew the drugs he shot him with would be detectable after MJ's death.
so either he effed up and gave him too much (?) or..............

MJ was an addict, addicts eventually OD, as amount of drugs rise so does chances.. Here endeth the story.

With a high profile like this the police can't leave anything unturned. Not to mention no one has been found guilty.

I highly doubt the doctor will be found guilty of any type of murder or manslaughter charge.

Negligence maybe. What did he stand to gain by killing the man who paid him good money?

Unless something is uncovered that he received a large sum of money from a MJ estate beneficiary shortly before and/or after the death, he's good to go.

However, if it does go to trial, good luck getting a jury without any MJ fans on it.

TMZ has been reporting this for weeks. It's turning more into a legit news site than an "omg she wore THAT" site

I highly doubt the doctor will be found guilty of any type of murder or manslaughter charge.

Negligence maybe. What did he stand to gain by killing the man who paid him good money?

Unless something is uncovered that he received a large sum of money from a MJ estate beneficiary shortly before and/or after the death, he's good to go.

However, if it does go to trial, good luck getting a jury without any MJ fans on it.

I think he is going to at least get negligent homicide. or manslaughter. Just from the fact that your not supposed to have deprivan outside of a hospital anyway. Then he put MJ on it, which made him go unconscious, and he left the room to get on the phone. When you put someone under, there is supposed to be an anesthesiologist there to monitor vital signs.

Dudes going to be filming his own version of "Lets Go To Prison"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454987/

Back