Sickest Rhyme Scheme

ONE80

yall dont necessarily have to like the artists, but who do yall think got most creative or just plain fyre flow.
NOT LYRICS, BUT DELIVERY.

i would say,

Cee lo
Andre 3000
Ludacris
Big Boi
Jay Z
Twista
Bun B

Bun B
Da Rockness Monstah of Heltah Skeltah
Sadat X of Brand Nubian
Chamillionaire

Dammitt, there's more but I'm drawing a blank.

I know most of his lyrics are fluff...
But I gotta say I like Luda. Maybe it's gimicky... but it just seems to sit well on the tracks he spits on.

Jay-Z, Biggy and NAS...

I listen to "POP" rap... i know i know... hehehe. It sells and gives me hope. hahah.

And just cuz I can lip synch to him while im driving to work .. Kanye. hehe.

no one can deny luda's skill when it comes to delivery. i remember when he was on that old method man amd red man prank show where they gave him some fukked up beat, and he was still gonna ryde that shyt.

i think pac and biggy had some good lyrics, but there was nothing amazing about they're flow

i'd have to say MC SomebodyyallaintneverheardofbutImgonna namehimanywaytoseemdifferent has the sickest rhyme scheme

How can you say theres nothing special about 2pac and biggie? 2Pac basicly was singing over tracks just pouring out the words on the beat thats why those remix albums never sound right.and biggie, you can't really hear it on ready to die much but on life after death biggie was on some other sh*t with his flow I don't think I ever heard anyone (besides maybe snoop) be more on beat than biggie.

Maybe its just that everybody wants to rap like them now that you think they didn't have something great going ?

And I gotta speak on rakim too when rakim came in the game everybody was rapping on the top of their lung screaming and he came in just chillin with some raw ass rhymes, incredible

And there's something to be said about being born with a diff kinda voice. Biggy has that kinda "out of breath" thing with a mid tone feel. Just doens't sound like a whole lot of people. and Tupac's pronounciation and clearity on each word he punched, its a musical instrument on its own and im not a Tupac fan either. When they came out I hadn't heard anyone like them b4. Hell... even since.

I'm probably gonna get nailed for this heheh, but I'm a Aquil Davidson fan. hehehhe... something about you New Yorkers.

jay-z

and Bustarhymes

he was on some other shyt with ELE. he hit every delivery style that could be hit at the time and did it well. delivery wise he's one of the greats.

oh and that dude DS is talkin about too.l seems pretty dope.

Yeah, i like pac's flow too.

For flow/delivery definitely Snoop Doggy Dog(chronic/Doggystyle era).
Insane amounts of style.

I'm suprised no one else is mentionin him. Maybe his current suckiness is makin people forget.

Back