"Sex in the City (A Love Story)" Produced by Daye of APT6. (Instant F4F)

this is dope man. you the one rapping? the beat is real soulful and i like it. the song is dope too has a real catchy hook hahah likin the lyrics as well. keep this up man

First thing I heard was old school Ye' hahaha.
Ye is probably my favorite artist man but that's dope.
Shit is soulful though. That sample is smooth, vocals kind of overtake the snare and the drums kinda chill in the back.
Idk if that's intentional or not.

this is dope man. you the one rapping? the beat is real soulful and i like it. the song is dope too has a real catchy hook hahah likin the lyrics as well. keep this up man

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I am the MC. You can follow my development via Sound Cloud and Twitter.

First thing I heard was old school Ye' hahaha.
Ye is probably my favorite artist man but that's dope.
Shit is soulful though. That sample is smooth, vocals kind of overtake the snare and the drums kinda chill in the back.
Idk if that's intentional or not.

Thank you. My inspirations are Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Eminem. You definitely hear elements of their style in my music. And, yes, the drums were designed to be faint. The recording was recorded in one take, as to give it an old school, tape demo vibe.

Thank you all. I promise you will come to learn who I am.

Returning the feed here bro! First of all I want to thank you for leaving a feedback.

The rolls in the beginning are pretty nice, about the composition, the beat has great instruments and is fluent. Every instrument is well to hear but a bit repetitive which is pretty normal for these kind of tracks. It sounds like the track misses something, it sounds like it is going in one line. What I mean is that the track does not have much ups or downs, rises a bridge, suddenly different instruments etc. Please do not get me wrong, this is just my opinion and the track is really solid!

Keep it up man, I love the work!

the lyrics weren't really my thing, but that's just personal taste.
the beat was nice and flowing, and i really like the background vocals.
at the same time, maybe you could have had a little variation there?

Thank you for the feedback.

My EP, Random Shit and Songs for Chicks will release later this year. In the past, I have always kept everything in house. However, I am open to collaborating with other artists, bands, and producers.

Follow me on Twitter @Ultra_LOh or email me at ultralohmusic@gmail.com

Back