(Request)

Didn't forget.
My computer is just constantly down and I spend most of my time looking on the net for drivers.
- Today I had to reset my I-net connection and one of my CD-drives is missing from the hardware-list.
I have a lot of things to fullfill for several mp3.com artists and I haven't had the opportunity yet.
Besides that, I have to go to work too and it normally last till 1:00 PM and then, the only thing I really can do is read and sit down.
There's alot of things that I have to constantly push aside that I really want to do. Like the buzz toturial.

Rigth now I'm having trouble with buzz too. It won't read my tracks because they were made on an update and after I've reinstalled windows 98, I can't get that upgrade going.

Musicator doesn't even get to start up before it crashes, so I've bougth a new sequencer. I've just noticed that the beat is shifting a bit all the time, so that it is not steady. AAARRRRRCCCCCHHHHHH!
You know, I have to get all these things working first. My own computer and music is my main priority and rigth now things really suck.

Sorry.

Back