Removing 'Vocals' from 'Music' (really works!)

urbanspirit

Brain Purist
I finally managed to solve this mistery that was puzzling us for centuries! I removed 'Vocals' from 'Music'!

icon1.gif
Description of the procedure:

First, rename your 'Recycle Bin' by clicking on it and pressing function key F2 on your keyboard. Set the new name of your recycle bin to say 'Sampler'. Next, I'm going to describe how i got rid of the 'vocals' but i'm sure you can try this at home...
I had this folder named 'Music' in the root dir of my disc drive 'E:'. Folder 'Music' had a subfolder named 'Vocals'. So the situation looked like this:

E:\Music\Vocals

Next step, i chose the 'delete' option by right clicking the mouse button over a folders' icon. Now here comes the crucial part and pleace dont' mess that up!.... The system will ask you the following: "Are you sure you want to remove 'Vocals' and move its all contents to the 'Sampler'?" You have to answer YES here and voila- You have vocals and music separate! You have vocals loaded into sampler so you can start to pretend you 're next kanye west. The final situation looks like this:

E:\Music
Sampler\Vocals

:D :D :D

Pure genius! :p

So by that rationale, one would assume that it is possible to painlessly remove one of the 'B0LL0CKS' from a 'SCROTAL SACK'? :confused:

:cheers:

One of the best posts i've read latley! creativity at work

LMAO That, dear urban, deserves an Oscar (or whatever you win for 'tellin-em-like-it-is').

Do you write lyrics? LOL

Luv,

HB10.

Hehe..

Guys, I just wanted to help the noobs. ;)
And CARNAGE, boy, i solved it, you don't need to finish your painstaking plugin for removing vocals..we got it right here!
(i'm sorry tho) :D :D :D

i have not tried it yet but if you figure it out your da MAN

MANY HAVE TRIED BUT YOU FIGURED IT OUT WOW. THE VOACL REMOVER HELP A LOT BUT I HOPE THIS DO WHAT THE VOCAL REMOVER COULD NOT . I HOPE THIS ISHH WORKS IF IT DO

THANKS SINCERLY YOURS:

TOUCH!

Hey ,

Nice work , kudos to you , but I cant rename my recycle bin , i Get the infamous 'dung!' error sound.

:(

Go to the registry if you want to rename the recycle bin. Make sure you know what you're doing though.

Back