Released a bootleg (Channel 43)

Anecha

It's a bit of soul and house/funk. I thought the drop in Deadmau5's song channel 43 was pretty funky and wanted to try it with soul.
The acapella in the bootleg is sampled from Class Action's "Weekend" and I totally flipped it around!

Check it out and please leave your thoughts!

the track is really nice, and the acapella is cool but the only thing on my mind is that the track is too loud try using a reference track when mastering

the track is really nice, and the acapella is cool but the only thing on my mind is that the track is too loud try using a reference track when mastering
Thanks a lot!! Yeah, I'm very "noob" when it comes to mixing and mastering. I'm gonna try to use a reference track next time so thanks for that tip :D

Really interesting take on the original track! However, be careful with making edits of tracks like this and posting without having permission from the original artists. Copyright laws exist for a reason. ;)

Really interesting take on the original track! However, be careful with making edits of tracks like this and posting without having permission from the original artists. Copyright laws exist for a reason. ;)
Thanks a lot! =) Yeah I know! If it gets to much publicity I'm gonna delete it. So someone should consider downloading it and re upload it on youtube if it gets a ton of listens haha :)

Back