REASON 1.0 DEMO

T

the80sboy

Has anyone downloaded and tried the REASON 1.0 DEMO yet!!!??The NEW demo can be downloaded at http://www.propellerheads.se Just curious to see how smoothly the software runs with different processors and set-ups. I have an old Pentium 166 and seriously doubht I'll be able to run it.I still may download it right now and give it a try. I plan on getting a whole new set-up this summer so I know it will run Reason then.
-Dennis

reason demo

yes ! finally here, it's awesome, sounds great, and it way advanced for what I know right now, but I will learn...:) i have a g4/450 and it runs fine, but i expected that :)
props and hats off to the guys at Propellerheads for working so hard on it; it will become the true turning point for emulation studios, i can't wait to buy the full version and maybe get some documentation on it..!
.man it's cool.

dz

Just downloaded the Demo. For some reason I got an error message. I guess my pentium 1 won't handle it, but I figured that much. I've read good things about the G-3/4 processors; but I'm iffy about switching over to a Mac.Any body tried the new Pentium 4??

I run a dual PIII 733, and i doubt it takes use of both processors.. but for example the trance control song in the demo, ALOT of machines.. only little cpu light came on.. i'd say about 5-7% usage.. thats ****ing amazing :D

All hail nt too :D

Btw, REASON IS THE GOD OF THIS WORLD :D

Reason is so pimp

I've been frakkign around with the Reason demo for a long time and the only thing i don't have down i'd say is everyhting with the sequanecher:) , I've done a ton of crazy stuff with it in the 20 minutes windows that it lets me use it. It's a blast to use, and i can't wait to order the full copy over the net... 500+ megs of sampels and drums soudns to start with... OH THE POSSIBILITES!
I'll be cryign when i get it: )

Back