Producing in 2023 (New Producers PAY ATTENTION!!!)

cyriljewels

For those that been in the production world for quite some time or if you are new two producing music or making beats or just dabbling there are some things that you should know in order to be successful or to make better progress in the year 2023

Hello everyone I am Cyril Jewels I'm a music producer myself the main genre that I produce is hip hop but I also specialize in R&B and trap music as well as drill and a little bit of pop so you can say that I'm well versed I have been producing since the year 2012 I've been in and out so it hasn't been so much throughout the years but I have about seven solid years of really producing working with artists making beats and selling them online with leases and helping other artists and producers as well I have a YouTube channel if you are interested in following just click the link but here's what you need to know about producing in 2023.

First things first you should figure out what DAW you would like to use

you want to choose the easiest way of finding your creative mindset and also the easiest way to make music

if you do not know about sound selection I'm sure you heard of many places to search but one of the best places that I suggest you start with is Splice the reason you want to start with Splice is because it teaches you about keys and they have a large variety of sounds that you could choose from and you could get to finding your creative flow very early very easy you won't have to force much stuff or really struggle now when I started I wish I had a website or a tool like splice but if you do not know about Splice just click it and you'll get redirected & up sign up for a free trial and utilize it to the best of your ability watch some YouTube tutorials on how to use it and maximize your potential for people that's have experience and also for beginners.

Splice also teaches you the key of melodies and you can also tune the melodies within splice and you have unlimited drum to select from which is clutch and so beneficial in the ways of producing the 2023 now don't be afraid to invest into yourself and splice is a great place to start you can also better your workflow and as you learn it'll become way easier and you become a better producer now the sound quality of the loops on Splice are A1 the sound selection for you to get better through splice is A1 and you can also start to work with Splice once you develop that real skill of producing.

If you are looking to sell or lease beats I suggest you first find somebody on YouTube that is doing it the way that you want to do it you want to try to reach out to them and connect with them to see their blueprints and the ways that they explain easier ways to sell beats online the reason you will want to follow somebody else steps is to make it easier for you and the quicker you follow these steps and find some success in getting money getting paid for your your hobby or your new endeavor the more you'll be equipped to want to move forward and become a better producer so you can sell beats on YouTube you could sell beats through e-mail you could sell beats through beatstars Airbit and there's a bunch of other websites that you can sell beats through but the main thing that you want to do is become better put yourself out there follow the guidelines of the person that you follow and you should be straight.

When it comes to making music creating music selling music you want to make sure that you have your contracts and correct order and that that takes care of itself now if you're struggling to find legal help I suggest that you try Rocket lawyer the reason being is because you will find somebody that's a real legal attorney and they'll be able to help you with contracts to better understand and to better progress your career one thing about music is a lot of illegal and legal stuff that take matter but what you wanna do is always have yourself protected and understand the terminology so you could progress way easier you have to understand what you're doing where you going and that you have everything situated just in case something occurs you will have your back covered so if you do not know anything about contracts or legal terminology go to Rocket lawyer and you could sign up for free and you get the free trial and you'll be able to talk to a legal attorney and they'll be able to breakdown contracts with you and for you and also give you great insight on what is going on to set you up for success, let me be clear on this you have to be protected.

Back