**Post your WHIPS!**

sr%20marta.jpg

I love that thing, lol. Only way to spend all day downtown without paying for parking every time i go just a little too far that your not going to want to walk...

Nice...is that the G35 coupe?

nahh i stepped it up a tiny bit..09 G37 SedanXs.. pretty good tho 330 HP 280 TQ.. bltches love it 2 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
img00001j.jpg

My baby, 1973 Gran Torino Sport w/ rebuilt (by me) 351 Cleveland under the hood, mint inside and only 150k miles. I got it awhile back from an old man in Chattanooga TN who had it chilling in the garage a majority of it's life.

img00002.jpg

My other baby lol my get to work/college or go fishing/hunting truck. 2000 Chevy S10

img00001j.jpg

My baby, 1973 Gran Torino Sport w/ rebuilt (by me) 351 Cleveland under the hood, mint inside and only 150k miles. I got it awhile back from an old man in Chattanooga TN who had it chilling in the garage a majority of it's life.

I can't even lie...

That car is sexy...

It is sexy.. Don't like the colour though.. Only cause I'm jealous lol.

"Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color... ought to have his ass removed!"

10 points if you can ID that quote... Without google.

It is sexy.. Don't like the colour though.. Only cause I'm jealous lol.

"Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color... ought to have his ass removed!"

10 points if you can ID that quote... Without google.

Wasn't that from that clint eastwood movie?

Can't remember what its called tho, but it came out like a few years after i was born... and that was 1988... so i'd say like 91 or 92-ish...

Back