Please Help.... Yamaha Djx2 With Fruity Loops

DJRIKSTA

Hi i have just purchased fruity loops 3 and a yamaha djx2 connected to my soundblaster live game port through MIDI, i havent a clue how to set it up properly, i connected the djx2 and started fruity loops and all i can do is start and stop a loop by pressing a note on the keyboard(in pattern mode) or stop a loop playing with the stop button on the keyboard. please someone help! am i missing some sort of software or drivers??

Cheers.

Rickie.

Check the tutorial out below. Also I would recommend u be in song mode instead of pattern mode.

Also take the MIDI OUT on keyboard to MIDI IN on computer.

Now go to the midi settings in FL and set up the midi settings there based on your sound card and other info. I dont remeber of top b/c I havent used FL in a minute and plus when I did it wasnt to the exstent that I could tell u everything about it.

http://djbb.dk/floops/index.php?cat=tutorials

ONe

david3

I own the latest version of the MT-15 customize your warrior edition. It has a one cylinder engine and it produces 18.3 PS power. One of the best thing about the MT-15 is that it comes with a 6-speed gearbox, most of the other 150cc bikes or even 200cc bikes comes with a 5-speed gearbox, which eats up the top-end performance. I recently read a news report on Mototechindia that Yamaha will soon launch a new updated version of the MT-15. Most probably it will get new colours.

Last edited: