Please give me your opinion

maxdonaldson

an angel with blue eyes: great arranging and pacing, awesome melodies and interesting sonic elements all around. I wonder though if your mixing and levels could be improved so that you could bring out these melodies and background parts more against the main pulse. I love it!
real time: background snare in beginning that accents the last eighth note could sit somewhere else in the mix maybe? vocal sample could be louder I think. bass too could be slightly more prominent. love the interplay around 5:20. 5:40ish mix feels really good, every part feels understood.

overall amazing work, and such great attention to details makes for really enjoyable listening.

krzysiek_teper

an angel with blue eyes: great arranging and pacing, awesome melodies and interesting sonic elements all around. I wonder though if your mixing and levels could be improved so that you could bring out these melodies and background parts more against the main pulse. I love it!
real time: background snare in beginning that accents the last eighth note could sit somewhere else in the mix maybe? vocal sample could be louder I think. bass too could be slightly more prominent. love the interplay around 5:20. 5:40ish mix feels really good, every part feels understood.

overall amazing work, and such great attention to details makes for really enjoyable listening.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. Thanks to you, I paid attention to these things and I will try to improve my songs. I am glad that you love my work. Thanks for those words.