Opinion on my beats..

I'm surprised your music page hasn't burned up yet, considering all that heat you selling on there :p "Love Money Making" Had a great vibe, It's music like yours that i look forward to producing, and then surpassing. I'm gonna check the other ones out later too, adding u on FB.

Hey man!! thanks for taking a listen to our beat!! Your page - design and tracks are nice!!. You def have some great beatss in there, and the variation is cool!!! Stay on it!!

you have very nice, clean sounding mixes! i liked oh honey and girl like you thought those were really cool. plus you have a nice variety of diff. sounding styles, so thats a plus

good stuff man, keep it up

Damn ! you got some neat beats there man..
Im really feelin that "Love Money Making" Beat...
Checking out your other beats too !
Great work !
Keep at it !

Srik

Sorry for the late feedback exam time..

For the r&B beat
Its really good has alot of emotion like it needs,
The synth you put in there that plays in the begging is a little loud maybe turn that down a notch Either than that its a really good beat keep it up

Whats good pimpin just returnin some feed here. You got some fire on there, I see you're holdin down the hip hop half of this forum hahaha. On the real, you got some super tight mixes and great vibes in almost all of your tracks. Your stuff sounds natural too, do you play the keys? Great work, keep it up.

What up, Nice drums reminds me of tim & bob style kinda. I could hear a singer on this. Nice touch on the piano sounds very natural. Good job man

Whats good pimpin just returnin some feed here. You got some fire on there, I see you're holdin down the hip hop half of this forum hahaha. On the real, you got some super tight mixes and great vibes in almost all of your tracks. Your stuff sounds natural too, do you play the keys? Great work, keep it up.

Thank you man! Yeah, I played all the keys in! Just added a bit of reverb to 'em for ambience!

The first RNB track is fresh...i liked the percs...
That whistle type synth is a bit on the loud side like said above
Pretty dope tho fam...nice smooth ambient feel

:cheers:

that love money making track is some pure smooth rnb feeling that man, i like the little fx in the background, and the drum sounds nice, plus when the keys drop its a viber mate, some good beats and layout of page is clean and easy to look through, good work

Back