ONLINEDJ.COM IMPROVEMENT DISCUSSION EVERYONE!!

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
Dear everyone,

onlineDJ.com will be MAJORLY updated in the near future. The features would be hard to list here, but you will all be happy of how things will change.

Although the project is almost already shaped, you are invited to post your wishes. To do so, reply to this thread.

Take care everyone,

Sincerely,

Manuel Clement
onlineDJ.com

First step (done):

. flash movies scalled up a little bit
. footer frame deleted (footer options are under the flash movies now)
. no more splash page to click
. no more intro to "skip"
. overall improvement

The next step will be a lot more important. Stay tuned, post wishes and comments.

How about several articles every monday, covering every major equipment and software releases?

Soon

:)

Stay tuned

I was thinking about making a forum on my site, but I think I'll just make a direct link to this one instead. As I am always on this forum, don't think I'd have the time to answer there.
Should bring more people here.

Waddaya think ;)

Ideas are boiling guys... It is exciting.
DJ Thy: yes feel free to bring more people in. The system is installed and there are people behind it taking care of everything. You won't have to worry about anything and you and your friends will have fun here.

Stay tuned.

A few weeks probably.
The new site is totally different and will please a lot more people.

Stay tuned!

Just an idea :

Maybe you could ask each person you interview their playlist of their favorites tracks....

Another one :

Maybe you could send an onlineDJ's tee-shirt for members who have post more than 40 replies !

:rolleyes:

hehehe :)

actually we DID send a few t-shirts from march to june... Some new will be deisgned later this year and we'll see how to give them away ;)

Well. I have ONE thing I don't like about this forum.
It often seems to be down and sometimes it even chrashes my very stable computer.
Otherwise, great! If I ever get the time I'll finish those articles for you ManoOne. It is because of my new track, (comming up on mp3.com within 3 days). I've spent alot of time mixing.
Sincerely Dj Chriss
http://www.mp3.com/ChrissT

Yeah.. there have been some problems with the host lately, however they seem to be getting everything worked out... So sorry!!! I hate when that happens too.. :(

Damn man you are right, our host is terrible sometimes. The problem should be fixed, hopefully. Thanks for the feedback. As about crashing your PC, I have no idea... This is using very fast templates hooked with a mySQL database using PHP scripting... it should be the fastest on earth :)

Thanks again. Can't wait to put online what we are cooking in the back, hah you guys will love these things! All I can reveal for now :)

Take care

Back