New Trap Beat Feedback please

I think it would be a dope beat if u had higher quality sounds. Honestly it sounded like u used stock sounds. Work on picking the right sound for your beat. Other than that it was nice. It was composed beautifully.

If u could plz return feed CLICK ME

n ice try. good patterns and im really diggin the hi hat rolls but its just not trapped out enuff for my liking. I would fix that main melody and try a different instrument something more pleasing. Definately could put somebody on there though and get ignant. keep at it... also... the low end of the beat was a little muffled and the 808s and shit didnt TRULY BANG like a trap house wud BANG

n ice try. good patterns and im really diggin the hi hat rolls but its just not trapped out enuff for my liking. I would fix that main melody and try a different instrument something more pleasing. Definately could put somebody on there though and get ignant. keep at it... also... the low end of the beat was a little muffled and the 808s and shit didnt TRULY BANG like a trap house wud BANG

Yeah I know.... Im trying to do some trap beats but I really can't get the hang of it... I don't know why

nice i liked the bells but the lead i think needs a different sound but still sounded good. thanks for the feed

Back