New Track Release!

my call...

hey, supastar...

here's my take on the track- i took some time to dl it this afternoon and I gave it a couple of listen-throughs:

the pros: good sample usage\ selection...I like some of the synth sounds rythym variations you were able to get- very trippy

the cons...bad name...and the lack of pad synths, variations on a couple of the synths (a la effects and dynamics) can make this track seem more like " dj...give me tylenol "

final call... although it shows some skill with the handling of samples, etc its kinda difficult to listen to at times because there isnt really a "grooveish" feel to it all...possibly due to the way that the song was plotted..it just feels kinda rambly, and unhinged, in my opinion.

dont let my opinion deter you, i was just pointing out a few ways that i felt you could get better. later, man!

~Lodger~

I'm not a fan of "anthem" trance , so my opinion is a little biased. I guess for what it's worth the track could be considered dancefloor friendly to those that enjoy this style of music. In all honesty, though, and I don't mean this as a slam on you, but tracks talking about ecstasy and whatnot might have been cute like 4-5 years ago. It's just not an original idea anymore. This is a highly competitive industry now because any kid can grab a couple samples and make a track. However, what distiguishes those that can make it from those who can't, is coming up with orginal ideas (ie. being creative). I think you have potential, but the only factor that remains is how hard your willing to work for it.

Peace

Back