New to this

Melly7000

Hey, Im attending LA Film's Music Production degree. Im here to reach out and learn new things. If you have any pointers for me please hmu. !

Hey, Im attending LA Film's Music Production degree. Im here to reach out and learn new things. If you have any pointers for me please hmu. !
Hi Melly,
I'm not sure if you're trying to learn piano (or if you already know how to play, if so ignore this message), but I've got some pointers on that. I have a tutorial video on youtube actually, here's the link:

It's basically a video on how to play simple chords and the bass notes that go with them. Hopefully it helps!

-Kevin

Hi Melly,
I'm not sure if you're trying to learn piano (or if you already know how to play, if so ignore this message), but I've got some pointers on that. I have a tutorial video on youtube actually, here's the link:

It's basically a video on how to play simple chords and the bass notes that go with them. Hopefully it helps!

Thank you!!!

You Rock thank you so much!! Yes I am learning to play and write and any info/ tutorials and pointers that I can get are greatly appreciated thank youuu!!!!!! 😊
Of course no problem! Also I just put up a second video on how I improvise on piano. I use the same type of techniques from the tutorial video, but I'm also doing some stuff that I didn't put in the tutorial. Most of what I do in this new video comes from what's in the tutorial though, just bass notes and major chords. Here's the video:

How I Improvise

Hope this helps!!!

-Kevin

Of course no problem! Also I just put up a second video on how I improvise on piano. I use the same type of techniques from the tutorial video, but I'm also doing some stuff that I didn't put in the tutorial. Most of what I do in this new video comes from what's in the tutorial though, just bass notes and major chords. Here's the video:

How I Improvise

Hope this helps!!!

-Kevin

Comments are turned off so I will just tell ya here: Thank youuuu!!! :-)

Back