New to Future Producers

ChameleonJ

Hey ya’ll, I’m a newbie on here and just wanted to introduce myself! I’m a music production major with the LAFilm school and I look forward to learning new things and collaborating/networking with fellow producers!

Hey ya’ll, I’m a newbie on here and just wanted to introduce myself! I’m a music production major with the LAFilm school and I look forward to learning new things and collaborating/networking with fellow producers!
Welcome lad!

Hey Y'all, new to the group. I’m a music production major with the LAFilm school looking forward to collaborating and getting new info!

Hello Everyone, I am new to this website. I am a music producer and a dj. I am currently attending La film school. I am looking forward to learning from each other

hey everyone, I'm new to this site. and I'm in the music production degree, I can't wait to learn new things. and also hearing your thoughts and getting to know one another.

:-) Hello guys, Just new to this Forum
😁 Wanted to Share my beats for feedback, Please re-direct me to the right thread if there is any
🤖

Hey Hey, What up everybody,
I am Justin Artist. I am new this forum or any forum for that matter.
I one post about a month ago. I say, "slow motion is better than no motion."
Feel free to reach out. I'm a "music producing artist." I been producing music for over 20 years. I'm currently learning more and more that the music business is the most important part of making music become a more than just a dream. We can make music in our sleep, some of us, especially if we're already producing "GOOD" music.
If you'd like feel free to also check me out on other music platforms:
https://linktr.ee/justinartist

I'll do my best in making myself available for any feedback

Hey everybody I am new to the music production. I am a student at the LAFilm School going for my bachelors degree in music production. I am open to all new suggestions.

whats up everyone, Im currently enrolled at LAfilm school majoring in Music Production, If anyone wants to reach out and just share ideas and experience
feel free to message me.

Back