New song out :)

Volurex

Just uploaded my newest track for anyone that wants to check it out, any and all comments are welcomed!

Youtube link:

Soundcloud link:

Love all the lead and chord sounds, they all sit so nicely! Definitely feel good things listening to this one, and I love the little build at the end. The only critique I'd have for future tracks is to let the bass or the kick take the sub (probably bass in this case) because the energy down there below 80hz or so is somewhat constant when both are going. That being said, it really doesn't detract much from how cool this track is.

Love all the lead and chord sounds, they all sit so nicely! Definitely feel good things listening to this one, and I love the little build at the end. The only critique I'd have for future tracks is to let the bass or the kick take the sub (probably bass in this case) because the energy down there below 80hz or so is somewhat constant when both are going. That being said, it really doesn't detract much from how cool this track is.
Awesome thank you for the critique and checking it out. I like hearing peoples feed back on how to improve, always appreciated!

Back