Jermichael J

I'm new to music producing and I'm willing to work with and learn from people with a different look that what I have. Like most of us I'm in school to become a music producer at LAFS. Can't wait to start working and networking with everyone

Welcome to FP! Just a heads up, I am not in school. I am a sales expert and audio engineer that runs a web development firm for audio business startups. Please accept this invitation to send us a message if you feel that my company or I can help you along the path.

I'm new to music producing and I'm willing to work with and learn from people with a different look that what I have. Like most of us I'm in school to become a music producer at LAFS. Can't wait to start working and networking with everyone
lafs as well started february6

im lafs as well. and new here but im not new to this......hit it!

Peace to the board.
I'm jumping on board figuring this music business out. I'm figuring now is a good time to network with producers. I'm not the best.. I'm one of the best. Check me out on all streaming platforms Justin Artist. I'm on youtube as well. #Ilovechoppingsamples. I love making original beats. Let's go producers. I'm an artist (rapper/singer) I'd like for this to be a great experience for the music lovers across the globe. I'm a diamond in the rough Raleigh, North Carolina 919 USA. I've been producing for 20+ yrs. on FLstudio and Cool Edit. I'm transitioning more into pro tools. I'm flexible on applications like reason and logic pro and hardware mpcs. I'm currently only working in pro tools and flstudio.

"It's not wat you use it how you use it." #whyigrind

Attachments

• IMG-1312.JPG
    IMG-1312.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back