New Kid on the Block, Let The Games Begin...

OneSProductions

Propellerhead
Haha whats up everyone. Name is Scott, and i go by Ones, One, or One S, doesnt even matter haha
19 out of the East Bay, California. Been producing for a year now, using Reason 4/5 exclusively. Equipment isnt anything special; pair of KRK Rokit 5's, MAudio Axiom 25 key, and a Fasttrack to run the speakers through to my Mac.

Just signed up here because i heard it was good for feedback, and more active than Soundclick. Ive been watching those forums slowly die out the past couple years haha

Anyway, here's my newest track, let me know what you think!

"On Wings" w/Hook by JC of The Finest
MP3 Player SoundClick

Thanks, and looking to be a part of the community!

Dammn, the production quality of this is immaculate homie. Good mixin, everything was coming out clear. The beats hot too!

whoa!...this is big bro!

love the piano, drums, everything bout it!
NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL MAN..THIS SHIT IS LOVELY, REAL TALK!!!!

THE HOOK IS TIGHT TOO MAN...DAMN THIS IS A MONSTER TRACK!

Yeah really good shit. The chorus is a bit too poppy for my taste. But real nice production.

Last edited:
whats good homie this is dope im feelin the kicks and the 808 mix is clean
hook is dope nice keys keep it up homie peace

This sounds real good starting off. Would have liked a different melody with the keys after 4 bars though. There isn't a need for a 4 bar intro repeating itself exactly. Hook is alright. I'd make the kick hit harder. The verse gets pretty boring. Add in some authentic horns or something for the second half. Or just change the piano keys at some point like I said in the intro. This sin't a bad beat though.

Return? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...et-ass-feedback-returned-372314/#post49156788

good beat, didnt feel the hook at all tho, instrumentation is really nice tho, enjoyed listening ,keep it up fam

I ain't trying to hate or anything, but it sounds a lot like this song right here. Maybe used the same kit I don't know.

Holy hell it does.
Same chords at least, even the same type of intro. huh

Well, i can honestly say ive never heard this song before. My friend was over when i made this, he actually suggested that timpani for the intro.
But yea, not going to deny that, does sound similar.

Back