New Here...

Peace, i go by Sinamatik, a producer from Newark, NJ... I was recommended here from a few other forums actually, they said this is where all the talent is, so hopefully i fit in... Feel free to leave a track for feedback.

this is a single from a collab project with another artist from Jersey named Mr. Ripley i'm fully producing

I literally dropped this abt an hour ago, you can check out my 2 instrumental projects here under this profile if you want to...

Just listened to The Realms. Nice sample selection. I liked how that keys'ish sample doesn't play too often.
This is me if you wanna give a listen. Something I finished last night.

Arcanum A

Peace, i go by Sinamatik, a producer from Newark, NJ... I was recommended here from a few other forums actually, they said this is where all the talent is, so hopefully i fit in... Feel free to leave a track for feedback.

this is a single from a collab project with another artist from Jersey named Mr. Ripley i'm fully producing

I literally dropped this abt an hour ago, you can check out my 2 instrumental projects here under this profile if you want to...
Welcome to the forums Sinamatik, enjoy your stay. I hope you can hook us up with great music! I wish you much success and hopefully you will achieve your goals. That Ill Eagle Activity is dope! The flow reminds me of Scarface. Mad props!

Arcanum A

Just listened to The Realms. Nice sample selection. I liked how that keys'ish sample doesn't play too often.
This is me if you wanna give a listen. Something I finished last night.

Yo that beat was dope as well! I think it sounds dark and inspiring at the same time! Good job!