New D'N'B!!

Hi Data Stitch. I have listened to your new track and can for sure say that I enjoy the old school drums and vibes on it. It reminds me of the best days of early 2000's, my youth but with a much cleaner sound on everything. The mastering is very clean and neat, love it man. Why did you decide to post a full version of it? You know you could potentially release it if there's no full version somewhere online as labels wouldn't normally want to release something that is already out there in full length and best quality. Please If you may, check out my stuff also, you might like it.

Hi Data Stitch. I have listened to your new track and can for sure say that I enjoy the old school drums and vibes on it. It reminds me of the best days of early 2000's, my youth but with a much cleaner sound on everything. The mastering is very clean and neat, love it man. Why did you decide to post a full version of it? You know you could potentially release it if there's no full version somewhere online as labels wouldn't normally want to release something that is already out there in full length and best quality. Please If you may, check out my stuff also, you might like it.

Hi and thanks for the listen! Really digging your tracks as well! I would love to potentially release this track but that's something that I'm not familiar with. Are you affiliated with any label or do you happen to know any that might be interested in my style?

Back