New Beat "Sideways" (All feed returned)

hey

beat shud get quieter when a verse would come where someone would rap or sing it started off good but then it just never had a mellow part u started adding stuff and it just didnt work. Do what I said and repost and ull have a hit

i think the beats good but unlike the others i dont feel the verse is actually cluttered, there is enough vocal room on the track, the only thing id suggest is widening your pads/synths a bit so the there is more room in the middle for the vocals, use up the stereo field of your sounds. good beat

i think the beats good but unlike the others i dont feel the verse is actually cluttered, there is enough vocal room on the track, the only thing id suggest is widening your pads/synths a bit so the there is more room in the middle for the vocals, use up the stereo field of your sounds. good beat

as he said, i dont think the beat is cluttered on the verse part, all depends on the emcee...i like this though, its different and gives you your own style/signature..which is needed in a world full of production clones

Pretty cool...clap is kinda boring tho...maybe a better one is needed...or layer it
Melody is cool but gets a lil repetitve
Not bad tho fam...keep grindin

Returning the feed.

I like this shit mane.. Shits poppy.. Can def be a mainstream hit.

As mentioned above the claps could be a little wetter/harder. Try adding a layer clap every other hit..

Good shit though

**** I cant believe I missed this!!

O WOW very nice clean synth sounds, a fun harmony, I LIKE THE SECOND CHORD! Makes for some interesting things. Overall it has a bit of FOREVER YOUNG TYPE THING , you know lets all GRAB OUR OLD FIENDS MAKE UP N HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!! You should be proud of this, If you are looking for a COMMENT!!!! I feel that the percussion could be that gymnasium kind of stomp thud clap stuff. VERY GOOD JOB QUIKE!!

Im feelin this...This has radio potential, Not a big fan of the hook, i was expecting something different..overall nice production..I like the drums...Pretty tight beat bro

I'm feelin it, I agree with others that say it's a bit too much and you need to let the beat breathe at times... possibly some filtering on the synths during the verses so it's not so constantly in your FACE lol but overall pretty damn sick

Back