Need help ID'ing a song I heard last night.

GoodMoney

"...don't get lost."
If anyone was in the Flyleaf show last night at Webster Hall, while I was outside, I heard a song being played that kept saying, "can I get a hell yea." It was kinda big and epic sounding. I know that's not much of a description but that's all I could hear. It kinda sounded like it may have been able to be classified as country rock (?). It was not Flyleaf btw. I only mentioned them cause they drew a big crowd.

Thanks for any help yall can provide.

---------- Post added 05-24-2010 at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-23-2010 at 03:20 AM ----------

Seems like no one knows this song. Maybe I imagined it. Between Twitter, Facebook, and FP, I've gotten nowhere.

There is a country/metal tyoe band callen "Hellyeah" that screams that a lot in their sets, ... they also tour with flyleaf often. Check their catslog maybe. It's a longshot but it's something.

That wasn't it but thanks for ur help. I've just come to the realization that I will never find this song. I'm slowly getting over it lol.

I'm a bit out of touch with metal, but maybe a southern style band like Lamb of God or Pantera or something.

It was a new song. I even believe I had seen a video for it, a couple months prior to hearing it in the club that night. Now if this is the same song, then the video almost looked like a rap video lol. Instead of spilling champagne on ******* it was Budweiser lol. Had this husky blonde haired dude on a small bar stage with a guitar. It was pretty dope actually. But I don't recall if that's the same song. I'm pretty sure it is tho.

can't help ya but i just wanted to say i know what you're going through lol.

I hate hearing a song and then not being able to remember enough of it too find it.

Back