Need comments on my R&B beat "Someday" . feedbacks are returned of course

Rnb joint was very nice....I was feeling it and the drums are fresh. The only thing i might say to bring the track to life is mute the drums right before the chorus hits then bring the drums back when the chorus begins. Other than that sigue na!!!! lol... and check out my music let me kno how u feel. Thanks.

Rnb joint was very nice....I was feeling it and the drums are fresh. The only thing i might say to bring the track to life is mute the drums right before the chorus hits then bring the drums back when the chorus begins. Other than that sigue na!!!! lol... and check out my music let me kno how u feel. Thanks.

thanks for listening man. wait, did you mean "sige na" in filipino? haha. i will go check out your tracks.

Definitely nice and smooth. The windchimes are too much, take some of them out, you're losing the impact of them by using them so many times. Otherwise nice work.

Definitely nice and smooth. The windchimes are too much, take some of them out, you're losing the impact of them by using them so many times. Otherwise nice work.
i was so used to hearing this track that i didn't notice it. haha. thanks. will remove some of them.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Nice and clean man. Love it. u got nice variations in it.

Show some love here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/back-source-feed4feed-372647/

thanks man. will return feedback asap. internet's been shitty as **** lately

Composition and arrangement is good.

Sound choice and mix is not too good. Sounds cheap. You should find some better sounding samples and add some compression, reverb, etc to give the mix space and make it sound more fluid.

thanks for the time guys. i hear ya'll. i'm still trying to improve my mixing skills. will return feedback asap

Back