"Native's Meeting" indian type (F4F)

CBG

CBG
Hey there FP it's nice to be here once more to show to you guys one recent beat of mine, it's called Native's Meeting because of it's type, remembers me some old centuries history's and stuff. Be sure to check the whole song because i'm curious bout what you have to say bout the difference between the 1st and 2nd chorus. Any other critics and suggestions will be welcomed as well. Looking forward to expand the customers from my fb page, so if you by the way like some my productions, i use this page to divulge most of my work.

Last edited:
It's different .. It's not terrible but that loop is super annoying overtime + the cheap flute sample which is here and there and is found in every free drum kit. The snare is too silent and doesn't harmonize well with the sample. The kick is too subtle imo. The bassline is inconsistent. I liked the hihats the only good thing about it. Sorry for the harsh feedback but I had to bash down the truth. Hope you'll pick your mistakes up on the next project! peace

I like the sample. i feel like the mix needs a bit work. The sample is too upfront on my face so you might need to put that a bit back on the stereo image. The bass sometimes is overpowering the kick and the snares could be tad louder. Other than that the beat is dope man. Good work with the indian sample i fucks with it.

I dig the drums and how u worked the sample, it needs more variation tho. Good hats and percs here and there.

Hey brodie, dope beat! I love this mix first of all. It was very clean. Everything sounded very well-balanced. In regards to the difference in 1st and 2nd chorus I liked it, but I believe you could've dugg even deeper with a switch up. Like go crazy and try some very different stuff and I bet you will be suprised with that you can come up with. Overall dope beat and i expect to hear more just like this!

I'll pretty much echo what everybody what everybody else is saying. Sample is nice but you need some more elements to help carry the beat. The changes you added later in the beat are a nice touch though. The flute sound you add every now in than doesn't work. It's off key and the sound itself sounds pretty cheap. Better drum selection and pattern would help a lot too. I think slowing the sample down could help and adding a nice bouncing drum pattern (think texas chopped and screw music). Keep grinding and you'll steadily improve.

Return feed - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/motion-her-ocean-new-smooth-hip-hop-529248/

This sample is sick. I actually like the drums and am feeling the 2nd go round at the chorus more so than the first. As always tho good work homie.

I would give the song more of a bass line....it has that one bass slide but other than that it's pretty empty...that would give the beat more movement...good job tho keep it up

Back