My Midi controller is playing the wrong notes How the **** do I fix it???

C4Productions

If someone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it, Im using Logic pro 9 and an Axiom 25 and all my notes are playing wrong. If I hit C on my midi controller it plays D sharp, if I hit A on the midi it plays C and so on...

what midi controller is it??? if its a keystation, someone prolly hit the advanced functions key and on of the keys in the 1st octave... you can just turn it off and turn it back on and it'll be fixed... any other midi controller should be similar...

This happened to me the other day too on my Axiom 25. What you have to do is hold down the two buttons that change your octave (the left and right one at the same time). On the axiom screen it will change from OCT to TRANS just set it back to zero. Hopefully this helps you.

This happened to me the other day too on my Axiom 25. What you have to do is hold down the two buttons that change your octave (the left and right one at the same time). On the axiom screen it will change from OCT to TRANS just set it back to zero. Hopefully this helps you.
Thanks, street dreams

Back