My Masterpiece in sound design and composition

What do you guys think?

The sound design and arrangement is good, as are the progressions. With the melodies you could spice things up a bit by having some phrases relatively early on that are faster (Not bpm but phrases that resolve more quickly) to avoid it becoming stagnant. I would use R&B music as a reference for that, for example Starboy by The Weeknd.

There's also a buzzy sounding synth that's cool but in my opinion you could EQ out some of the highs or use TDR Nova or De Edger to remove some of the harshness.

Overall great work, a lot done right and you clearly have a knack for sound design especially.

The sound design and arrangement is good, as are the progressions. With the melodies you could spice things up a bit by having some phrases relatively early on that are faster (Not bpm but phrases that resolve more quickly) to avoid it becoming stagnant. I would use R&B music as a reference for that, for example Starboy by The Weeknd.

There's also a buzzy sounding synth that's cool but in my opinion you could EQ out some of the highs or use TDR Nova or De Edger to remove some of the harshness.

Overall great work, a lot done right and you clearly have a knack for sound design especially.

Thank you so much. I wanted to detail the phrasing a bit but I was too eagre to share it.

I appreciate the criticisms and I will work on your feedbacks! :)

Also my.metallic sound demo in my 11 voice fugue
Listen to 11 Voice Fugue Demo by Young Ho (Solo) Kim on #SoundCloud
\\\\\\\ btw just to clarify.

Sorry, I didn't mean "masterpiece" as in history's masterpiece. I meant "my masterpiece", as in, the best of my talents using all my skills and creativity and my finest work (perhaps ever) yet.

It's like when people call their work "Opus" and such. No arrogance, just to be honest, didn't really know what to call it. I was going to call it 911House (file created September 11th) but I thought that might be insensitive, and also people might get the numbers confused with 831House if I keep up this naming convention.

Last edited:
Back