MY FIRST SONG REMAKE made with FL( Still learning by Halsey ) - FEEDBACK WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED

Kanishk J

The above is the link for the REMAKE which i made. The song is by Halsey - Still learning

I am 16 years old and i have an immense passion for music and i listen to music all the time, literally 6-7 hrs a day. This really got me thinking about making my own music and take this professionally as a career. i just started learning music production a couple of months ago and this is my first project. I tried the best to make it sound as good as possible. I would really appreciate if you guys would give me a feedback for my creation which would help me improve my skills and guide me through my music journey.

The problems i found in this song - firstly it sounds a bit hollow/empty despite me adding a lot of elements and bass in the chords, although i dint use compression, EQ or any other element like that as i was not very sure how to use it appropriately. I just sequenced the instruments and added few other elements to just form a basic song. It took me 15 days to complete this project, which is really slow in my opinion, but since its my first time, i excused myself for that.

Kindly help me aid the problems in this song and please give me a feedback for the same:giggle:

Thanks