Most Underated Producer

alright truce man.

i dont even know ya your really just me taking out my anger in class.

they give us like 5 hours of lab time at the art institute and we aint even doin ****.

tryin to learn music **** and we gotta make commercials and ****. bah

Necro's dope. Stoupe from Jedi Mind Tricks to.

By the way I'm not holding a grudge against you scarecrow, I'll continue posting about production.

Last edited by a moderator:
any body got any tracks that were produced No I.D.

what songs have been produced by No I.D.

Last edited by a moderator:
kid848 said:
And....

Too much is made on how 'complex' or 'simple' a beat is...

Sampling is more than how well you can chop a sample... it's also how good of an ear you have...cuz alot of **** Blaze picks out... I would NEVER record off the record... and he makes BANGERS out of them...

But beyond that... I don't think anybody you guys have mentioned are real producers... not even Blaze and that's my homie...

Dupri gets NO credit... and he has single handedly made careers... Bow, JE, Mariah, he brought Usher back...Da Brat...

I agree COMPLETELY, a lot of guys on here make way too much of how much you chop a sample, i think that works a lot of the time, but right now just looping a long sample is in, like Kanye does a lot of that like "Through the Wire," Its true you dont show as much skill as a producer when you do that, but if the beat is nice then its just nice, there is no formula in my opinion

no I.D. produced the bulk of 'One Day It Will All Make sense" by Common. That was probably one of the most underrated albums in hiphop history. He's done alot of Commons best production.

9th wonder .. He gets recognition, but not as much as he should.

Chosen One said:
no I.D. produced the bulk of 'One Day It Will All Make sense" by Common. That was probably one of the most underrated albums in hiphop history. He's done alot of Commons best production.

Did he do anything on Water for chocolate or (i doubt it) electric circus

no he didn't, the Soul Quarians did all the beats on Like Water(Jay Dee R.I.P., Questlove, D'angelo, and I forget the fourth).

Cameron Thomas said:
Dilla - People didn't even know of him in his hometown. Sad.

Hi-Tek

Ant

Dan the Automator

True, Jay Dilla, that is sad.

so we all agree on or we should do a poll of the majority of the ones listed

i like the: Dilla, Pete Rock, 9th Wonder selections.

Back