Mods. . .Is there a way to change your name on here?

Nope

Official policy is no name changes

Its been that way since the begining of FP

At one time we had a mod who had messed up on the spelling of his name. When he first joined he tried to get it changed. Later on when he became a mod it was a funny joke. This was a few years back.

This is for a couple reasons. If you allow changes there are some people who will constantly want to change as they start new projects, or just for the flavor of the day. It was decided that changing would be a huge pain in the ass so there she be.

those of you who regret your screenames should think long and deep before getting tattoos lol ;)

i wouldnt mind being Sikk Caden tho, it would clear up some confusion.

better than my previous "stage name"

3-Line. Yeah. That Bad.

I know I hear you all! I fu(cked up when I started my account back in the day and accidentally put my e-mail address in there! I just want kcsherrell, so I wish I could too?

Mod's is there anyway for me to get this part dropped? People are always sending me e-mail's and I don't even use that e-mail for anything other than business shyt! So it sucks, I have been dealing with this since 060606 when I joined FP.

Thanks!

Tha mods should make it a limited time thing where you can get one name change and one only and after that you stick with it.

I know I hear you all! I fu(cked up when I started my account back in the day and accidentally put my e-mail address in there! I just want kcsherrell, so I wish I could too?

Mod's is there anyway for me to get this part dropped? People are always sending me e-mail's and I don't even use that e-mail for anything other than business shyt! So it sucks, I have been dealing with this since 060606 when I joined FP.

Thanks!

That's fuggin hilarious!!! I hear u bro

Tha mods should make it a limited time thing where you can get one name change and one only and after that you stick with it.

Yeah, I was thinkin the same...like you can only change ur name once or twice and you can't do it more than once per year.

Also, it'd be kinda cool if ur previous posts changed to ur new screen name and if there was also a spot in ur profile saying u were previously known as _____________

i dunno if that's possible tho

I'd say after contributing enough on the forum and not breaking rules people should be put up to be able to get a change or something. Then again, i'm cool with my name so i dont really care, lol

wait the O isn't capitalized?? I coulda sworn....

I wish I hadn't added the "111"-- I'm the kind of guy who likes consistency... so I keep the same username for my twitter, youtube, almost everything which of course messes me up down the road if I wanna change it.

Yeah, I needed the KA in PlayalitiKal to be capitalised since my production name is my initials (K.A.), not gonna create a new account though, hopefully the Mods'll look into that time-limit-name-change thingy some people suggested.

yea i wanted mine to be "BRAD SPITTS"

na really i want to change mine to my stage name "jimmy stunts"

oohotcarameloo is my aim name from jr high, ive been on fp for quite some time, i should be allowed tochange it atleast once every2 years.
or once you change it your previous one is under the new one in small lettering.or on their profile it has former names.so some1 can keep up.

yea i wanted mine to be "BRAD SPITTS"

na really i want to change mine to my stage name "jimmy stunts"

oohotcarameloo is my aim name from jr high, ive been on fp for quite some time, i should be allowed tochange it atleast once every2 years.
or once you change it your previous one is under the new one in small lettering.or on their profile it has former names.so some1 can keep up.

Damn I thought I was the only one who has been on FP since middle school. lol

Thanks!

lololololololol

Back