Modernbeats

AlekSalt

Hi there, would know, have somebody deals with modernbeats dot com I mean their service "Song submit" i.e.
are their opportunities real? Have anybody had a placement with them?
Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
ive never heard any specific info on someone really getting placements. i think the ones really getting placements are not going to tell you. last time i checked it was only a few dollars. just try it out one time.

i think the ones really getting placements are not going to tell you.

Hey, effusiveart, I think you're definitely mistaken about "...are not going to tell you", I posted such a request about another
music libraries, services etc. but in another forums, and each time I asked, people replied that had successful or not with a service. The same thing about me: when I has been asked about Youlicense dot com, I replied that had a placement with them
and there is no secret in it.
About Modernbeats: one song submission package is expensive one, but I already submitted 1-2 times last year,
preferable option is 20 songs for $80, it's much better than $10 per single song, other hand if their listings don't work then I'm not going to spend a dime for this. Understand?

Ive never heard of anyone getting a legit placement off any of these sites.
define legit? a lot of people seem to be getting their foot in the door from PMP. I wouldn't trust Modern beats though. They have a very negative history of doing business.

What do you mean? Maybe, they do it like Musicplacements dot com who collected some money off producers and then disappeared?
Years ago they would go around getting other peoples sites shut down when they were starting out and had better drum kits than MB did. They also were known for ripping low quality stuff from songs (Like Dr Dre kits where u could clearly hear hell yeah was filtered out) and selling them when they weren't that great of kits in the first place. I wouldn't trust them for much of anything but then again I was one of those guys they had shut down when selling drum kits was starting to really pick up online (This was like 2005 ish)

Have anybody had a placement with them?
or any?
What beat
when
royalties?
Tv?
Movie?
when?
Anybody?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

dont trust any site on the net besides mine.

but really a lot of these sites are cruddy ass hell i could name a few if you look through my posts you' ll see a couple.

Last edited:
Most like bull shit. Spend your time and efforts elsewhere my friend.

Most like bull shit. Spend your time and efforts elsewhere my friend.

This is not about a time, but of money, so, if Modernbeats provides legit real opportunities then it worth a money spent, but
I see everybody scold them, so, I don't hurry so far.

Back