Mike Tyson vs. Floyd Mayweather... who's more entertaining

The one to watch is Manny Pacquiao. You can easliy say his last ten bouts have all been entertaining. Especially his last 4. He pretty much fights everyone and fights with intensity

For sure, Pacman is a beast. Him and Pavlik are tops currently in my book.

The Ghost is no joke. Check this overhand right....

^^^ Pavlik??????? He got murdered by BHOP. I mean it was embarrassing. I think Paul Williams will beat him when they fight. I also think that Cotto will bring an end to the Pac-man reign.

^^^ Pavlik??????? He got murdered by BHOP. I mean it was embarrassing. I think Paul Williams will beat him when they fight. I also think that Cotto will bring an end to the Pac-man reign.

Executioner has beat alot of dudes. But that is his only loss. And they are fighting again. 34-1 with 30 KOs = Bad Ass however you decide to slice it. And dont forget, he beat the **** out of Jermain Taylor who beat B Hop twice. And Ghost came back after losing to Hopkins and beat the **** out of Rubio with a mid rounds TKO.

Dont sleep on the Ghost.

But him and Williams will be a good one if it ever goes down.

Executioner has beat alot of dudes. But that is his only loss. And they are fighting again. 34-1 with 30 KOs = Bad Ass however you decide to slice it. And dont forget, he beat the **** out of Jermain Taylor who beat B Hop twice. And Ghost came back after losing to Hopkins and beat the **** out of Rubio with a mid rounds TKO.

Dont sleep on the Ghost.

But him and Williams will be a good one if it ever goes down.

Outside of Bhop and JT Pavlik has not fought anyone. And any real fight fan knows that you can compare fighters by other fights. Vernon Forest beat SSM twice and Sergio Mora beat VF, does that mean Sergio can beat Shane? No! Styles make fights. So saying KP beat JT who beat BHOP means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I think Williams is going to KO Pavlik. He knows that he has to shine in the big fights. He destroyed Winky.

Pavlik's KO of Edison Miranda was brutal though. Pavlik is tough though.

I think Floyd wants to fight Marquez because Marquez looked really good against Pacquiao... if he can dominate Marquez - something Pac Man couldn't do... he'll call out Pac Man.

I think Pac Man is going to demolish Cotto... worse than Marga-cheato did.

Back