Michael Milner x White Iverson Freestyle *F4F*

Yungspazz

Whats up guys,

Back with another remix. I had the Just Wanna Remix last week, now I have the "White Iverson" Freestyle. Hope you enjoy, Leave feedback and/or links and i'll get to them. I may be a day or so late sometimes but I always return feed lol.

Thanks!!!!!

Hey, bro! Just checked this out, I dig it! Is that auto-tune I hear on the verses? I actually dig it, man, perfect flow with the tempo. Can I ask if you do use auto tune, what VST you're using?
Overall, great production, man!

Hey, bro! Just checked this out, I dig it! Is that auto-tune I hear on the verses? I actually dig it, man, perfect flow with the tempo. Can I ask if you do use auto tune, what VST you're using?
Overall, great production, man!

Thanks for the feed bro. Yeah i always touch my vocals with auto-tune, i use the Auto-tune Evo Vst for pitch correction. Sometimes i need, sometimes i dont, depends on the notes im trying to achieve. I freestyled this before i had to leave the house so I threw the auto tune on there and adjusted somethings to make sure it sounded right, then came back and eq'd :)

Dope

Another dope track bro, keep it up. You have a dope style!
Whats up guys,

Back with another remix. I had the Just Wanna Remix last week, now I have the "White Iverson" Freestyle. Hope you enjoy, Leave feedback and/or links and i'll get to them. I may be a day or so late sometimes but I always return feed lol.

Thanks!!!!!

hey brother I think I remember your last one! the autotune is a lot better on this one but I would still pull it out on the verses. Mix on point again and the beat be crispy! Keep it up my brother

check this out if you haven't yet
K Dangerous here!! Another Track from my album!!! really want your opinion f4f!!

Thanks bro, yeah i hit some better notes in this one i think. Thanks brotha, i know you hate the auto tune lol, im workin on it haha. I got you on your feedback to fam.

I like these chill type tracks a lot mate! The pad on the background is absolutely dope,the bass is hard,and the autotune is also a great addition to this song,no flaws,I like your work very much,Keep it up!

I like these chill type tracks a lot mate! The pad on the background is absolutely dope,the bass is hard,and the autotune is also a great addition to this song,no flaws,I like your work very much,Keep it up!

Thanks brotha! i just followed you back on SC

Back