Lyrikill live......Only 2nd time out in person! LMAO!!

Lyrikill

Absolutely disgusted with myself for my lack of confidence/stage prescence! I seem so stiff!!! Ah well.....I'll be there every weekend, so I am looking to improve!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWqbfmqLkk

Feel free to rate video (even on wackness level! LOL), and/or leave a comment... Looking forward to hearing what some of ya think..

Here's my thoughts: "I suck!" LOL....Have a Looooooooooooong way to go!!!

Respect

Cool , I liked it :)
The nerves thing will pass , you did better than many I have seen on their second gig .

Thnx peeps.... I almost didnt want to post it because I hate how it turned out, but I wanna use it as fuel to improve....I'm gonna try be there EVERY week if i can help it.... I figure I'll just jump in it with both feet...It's a nice lil spot to work out the bugs...

keep at it, I have definitely seen worse.

nice track too, also like that song with ant mcqueen..

ever need tracks let me know :)

Looks okay. Your MySpace says you're in Georgia but it says Jamaica on the vid. Anyway you were a little quiet at times and weren't really moving much but i don't see how you coulda been bouncing around with the stage cluttered like that. Good for second performance. I wouldn't have been able to guess unless you said.

And yeah, use it as motivation. Every performance you do you'll get better. And since you've already made the first step it can only go up from here.

Looks okay. Your MySpace says you're in Georgia but it says Jamaica on the vid. Anyway you were a little quiet at times and weren't really moving much but i don't see how you coulda been bouncing around with the stage cluttered like that. Good for second performance. I wouldn't have been able to guess unless you said.

And yeah, use it as motivation. Every performance you do you'll get better. And since you've already made the first step it can only go up from here.

Yea man, i was born in Jamaica, grew up in CT, and just moved here to GA recently...Thats pretty much the premise of the song (speaking of where i grew up, but not forgetting where i came from)

Thanks man...

Back