Looking for new Talents to sign at BFMM Music Records.

Hello fellow producers, as the title sais we are looking for artists to sign.
First of all, we are a starting record label so not everything will be perfect,
We release tracks in the Electronic genre:
(Deep) Techno
(Deep) Downtempo
(Deep) House
that said, for most tracks we offer an 80/20% on all releases (including albums), so you keep 80% royalties, we keep the other 20% for keeping everything up to date and running.
We work with 2 distributers at the first one your track can be released in stores and streaming services within a couple working days, this distributer covers (almost all stores and streaming services accept Beatport), The second one also distributes to Beatport but there will be a delay of around 14 days untill the tracks/albums go live. (For this distributer, we ask a small fee for signing up because we have to make payments here as well, the charge we ask will be around the €10,00. 1 time payment) For the other distributer we charge absolutely nothing and you keep 80% of your income!

Here is the site for demo submissions, (you can also send in tracks for showcasing on our site for some exposure, you can choose in the submission form page)
Remember we are just starting everything so it won't be a goldmine in the beginning, but we have to start somewhere, so if producing is your hobby and you want to go a small step ahead, this is your chance!!

Links to sites beneath:

Main website:

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/bfmm-records
Spotify:

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rJsK0gj01WxuiX5DEihrQ

Youtube Music:

I thank you for interest and hope to hear some nice (Deep) Techno / House / (Deep) Downtempo tracks!
 
Top