Looking for a co-producer for my projects 80/20 rule

Hey y'all.

I come to realize that a got hundreds of beats that I started but never finished.
In short I am not a detailed person, I like developing rough ideas, but I do not have the patience of a DR DRE.

The 80/20 thing is that I feel that I complete the 80% of the beat that can be done in 20% of the time. And I am looking for a partner to finish the 20% that might take 80% of the time.

I really like music that has that level of detail though, that is why I want to take my music to the next level by involving a co-producer.

Things that this person would need to do:

-fine tune the individual audio stems (make them sound richer as needed)
-add musical parts where needed
-add elements such as transitions and "ear candy" needed
-final mixing
-in some cases help with arrangement (dynamics and song structure etc)

It would need to be someone that can work with me in a quick turn around manner and be available for quick dialog (whatsapp etc)

This would most likely start off as paid work on a project basis, but open to developing it into something else.
You would get your name put on the credit of anything you contributed to.

The price would be negotiable, but at this point I am just open to hearing the portfolios of all the people that are interested.

I will attached a link below as an example of a beat I made that I want someone to take it to the next level.

Hey y'all.

I come to realize that a got hundreds of beats that I started but never finished.
In short I am not a detailed person, I like developing rough ideas, but I do not have the patience of a DR DRE.

The 80/20 thing is that I feel that I complete the 80% of the beat that can be done in 20% of the time. And I am looking for a partner to finish the 20% that might take 80% of the time.

I really like music that has that level of detail though, that is why I want to take my music to the next level by involving a co-producer.

-final mixing

It would need to be someone that can work with me in a quick turn around manner and be available for quick dialog (whatsapp etc)

This would most likely start off as paid work on a project basis, but open to developing it into something else.

The price would be negotiable, but at this point I am just open to hearing the portfolios of all the people that are interested.

I will attached a link below as an example of a beat I made that I want someone to take it to the next level.
Yo peace bro.
First of all, I like your motivation to finish everything up. That's a professional attitude.
Sure enough, I'm an Underground Boom Bap cats. So,if you got beats going my alley, I will be down to work with you.
May you check some of my beats out first then let me know bro.
www.soundclick.com/BenMalick

Hey y'all.

-final mixing

Yo peace bro.
First of all, I like your motivation to finish everything up then take it to the next level. That's a professional attitude right there.
Sure enough, I'm an Underground Boom Bap cats. So,if you got beats going my alley, I will be down to work with you.
May you check some of my beats out first then let me know bro.
www.soundclick.com/BenMalick

Back