Lex Luger synth help!

KremeDeLAKush

I've searched through every VST i have for this sound (Toxic Biohazard, Sytrus, Hypersonic 2, Nexus 2, Tone2 Gladiator, Purity) and I still can't find it -___- I was messing around with the Sawer VST on FL9 and I thought I came close to finding it but I'm not sure if that's the right one. I cant post links on here yet but the song is "Taylor Gang" by Wiz Khalifa. Listen to the beginning and you'll hear the synth well. He uses it in a lot of his beats. You can hear it in this song too...OJ The Juiceman ft Bobby V - In The Club.

Sylenth is great for pure synth sounds. Its used a lot more in house and electro but can be used very effectively in hip hop.

man, i looked throw the all sounds in gladiator, i found synth that close to that but it isn't. also i found main synh from Juicy J - Zip and a Double Cup there :)

Last edited:
lex luger's sounds are soo easy to find, i may use his bass in a couple of my beats, but i aint finna try and make beats like'em, thats just too damn easy

i got one that might be close.. try purity cheese synth or just go through the fast synth i got an .flp file of a beat lex made and the lead he was usin was the the purity fast synth and one of the cheese's i belive ^_^

I would say get something close and tweek. There's no way to tell exactly what he used unless he gave out that info somewhere. Most producers don't give away their secrets so easily.

Back