Killer Instinct Remix King Shit

im liking the beat, i like the build up, and the track it self, i feeling the different sounds, the little voice got a bit annoying whether thats a tag or not, but its all good mate, good work, keep it up

epic intro....when the beat drops, shits crazy...because of that synth...i like the sound you used...has like a chiller carnival sound to it haha think its dope...i like the vocal chops in the hook...sounds cool. wouldnt mind hearing someone rap on this, cuz its a dope beat, but it does somewhat get repetitive..but with a good rapper on it, it'd clear that up, ya kno? keep up the good work man, its fire!

and thanks for checking out my stuff!

Like the intro and whole beat go haaaarrrrrd, especially chorus, something like hard club banger. keep it up

i like the feel of it for sure, i would play around with that sample, try messing with the attack and throwing some effects on there maybe.

other than that i like it

the chorus... with the vocals... it jus seems a little messy. the synth melody is dope... i like this. i like vg samples

Just returning the feed

WOOOOO!!!!!! This shit is banging bra!!!!!! I'd like some harder hitting bass but that's just my taste... I **** with this!

I sampled killer instinct too bruh, except I only sampled a vocal part that "ULTRAAA", lol, I use it alot in my beats. Beat is cool you definately need some BANGIN bass though, id throw some 808s in this and this would definitely be a bang banger, lol. I would see Wayne on this, this is like a trap/gamer beat. Mix needs some work, throw some verb on that vocal sample and pitch/timestretch it down a little bit and itd be a wrap. Return The Feed - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/3-new-beats-fb-returned-100%-get-me-372225/

Back