Internet Band Project

F

Frankieballsss

Hello all, im interested in creating an internet band to create a song with efforts of other internet users/musicians. THE PURPOSE: Just for fun and to see how this internet recording with people I dont even know will come out. Basically, I need a guitarist (or two), a drum programmer, and anybody else interested in this project from around the world. Obviously, you must have some type of digital recording method to record and send files from person to person. I play bass and piano but im a bassist at heart, so Il lay down the bass track. People from all sorts of genres (rock, house, techno) are welcome, but no guido techno or generic drum and bass.

Any musicians interested in this idea, POST AWAY! I check this forum frequently.

Ayo wsup dog, im here if ur down, i got beats to use and im lookin for people to collab with so holla at me all my info **** is in my profile and if u im me or e-mail ill send u the FTP address to some of my stuff

I play bass, guitar, bit of keyboard. I make mainly funk, reggae etc. PM me if interested.

Back