Infrasound and Binaural beats(this could blow your mind)

Those frequencies (alpha beta et c) are not sound frequencies. They are frequencies of the electrical activity of the brain as measured with EEG. They have nothing to do with sound waves.

ive heard of that specific frequency that makes you shi* your pants...

hahaha remember that south park episode?

i read that **** and its soundin like i can get high off of sound.

A_Eberts said:
just tried those demo sounds....not impressed

Same here...could be because my headphones don't register freq's below 20Hz....most likely a scam...they have forums but you can't trust strangers that might work for he company..I can't believe people would pay for soundwave refills!

Last edited:
a quick Google search shows you can buy sound oscillators that go down to 1hz(!)
subharmonics can be dangerous to "f" with though
so be careful
they are used for military purposes
as well as healing puposes

Personally, I used to be into some of this new age kind of thinking too, but really it's 90% hype. People hear binaural beats all the time via pitch imperfections and stereo effects processing and certain synth patches and it doesn't do much to the human psyche.

Somebody is just hyping off of this trying to make a buck most likely or doing some wishful thinking that it is transcendental in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the waveforms in the air though vibrating at very low frequencies, that's not just any b.s. What he's saying is true, it's not just your brain that's affected though (or how it perceives this information). It's a kind of similar concept of electromagnetic fields influencing your body (by way of your its' own own EMF).

Man, I thought I was the only devious one that knew about this and planned to put it into my music :) You guys are getting way too caught up in "hearing" these tones. A few of you have got it though, and that's cool. This is all about brainwave entrainment. For it to work succesfully though, you can't really pull it off in the length of a pop song. My plan has always been to incorporate it over the span of an album, using changes in the binaural beat frequency to match the mood of the surface music. By the end of the album, the listener would be waaay deep in a trance of the desired state (alpha, beta, theta. Here's a link: http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

For those that say it's BS....naw, it's real alright. I used to mess with it and can speak to the effects. I would however warn people against experimenting with it by buying or dl'ing some tapes of the stuff. People can use these in conjunction with subliminal messages which you may not be aware of until you go try and assassinate the president ;)

Alot of people thought telsa was crazy lol
Galileo Galilei, michelangelo, Salem witches, Alan Turing, Joan of Ark, I could go on for days a lot the out of the box non conforming society pariah everything is impossible if you don't try im glad to see at least in this unstable harsh time we are at least attempting to follow the scientific method with some of the crazy ideas warp drive anti gravity interstellar expansion exploration psychopharmacology to name a few only decades ago they would be sectioned belittled and exiled the future is only what we can imagine fiction is after all repeated failures until achieved outcome that can repeated using documented method

If we can modulate resonance to stimulate the increase in gyrus depth this i believe has been linked to intelligence Einsteins brain was dissected and catalogued as having gyrus with increased neuron density and height compared to an average person, literally an expanded mind I wonder what he would have to say about flat earthers lol

Man, I thought I was the only devious one that knew about this and planned to put it into my music :) You guys are getting way too caught up in "hearing" these tones. A few of you have got it though, and that's cool. This is all about brainwave entrainment. For it to work succesfully though, you can't really pull it off in the length of a pop song. My plan has always been to incorporate it over the span of an album, using changes in the binaural beat frequency to match the mood of the surface music. By the end of the album, the listener would be waaay deep in a trance of the desired state (alpha, beta, theta. Here's a link: http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

For those that say it's BS....naw, it's real alright. I used to mess with it and can speak to the effects. I would however warn people against experimenting with it by buying or dl'ing some tapes of the stuff. People can use these in conjunction with subliminal messages which you may not be aware of until you go try and assassinate the president ;)
The hypogeum in Malta has a resonance chamber this was constructed 1000s of years ago and used to create an altered state possibly with volcanic gasses to promote visions i.e. the Oracle's sympathetic resonance meditative states this stuff isn't new we just forgot because the dark ages religious views heretical persecution currency and the need for more money civilisation was man's greatest mistake and we keep repeating it all civilisations end its just a matter of time

The hypogeum in Malta has a resonance chamber this was constructed 1000s of years ago and used to create an altered state possibly with volcanic gasses to promote visions i.e. the Oracle's sympathetic resonance meditative states this stuff isn't new we just forgot because the dark ages religious views heretical persecution currency and the need for more money civilisation was man's greatest mistake and we keep repeating it all civilisations end its just a matter of time
Also beware if you plan to use in music it subliminal and well at least in the UK been outlawed but it would be fun to watch someone think someone is whispering in there ear on a packed dance floor even though its loud have you tried the barbershop on holophonic sound if not its an app on android use headphones and close your eyes lol the outstanding thing is that was developed first in 1880s

Back