Icewind - It's Your Night

Icewind

Hey guys.

So this was made a while ago, and I'm still trying to get some feedback regarding it, as I'm just about to finish a new one.

This is the unmastered version...any an all feedback much appreciated!

Hi had a listen to your track, liked the breakbeat at start felt like there was room for an uplifting vocal in there something to build up towards and then drop in from to give the second section more impact and help the track along. Enjoyed listening bit of an old school happy hardcore feel.
Return feedback/critique welcome have a couple tracks in the forums. XFEIGHT
Respect

Well...you said it was unmastered so that takes away my criticism of it being very quiet. Other than that it's a good track so far. It would fit great in a video game, like some boss battle in an RPG. Did you play all the lines and make the beats yourself or did you use samples?

Well...you said it was unmastered so that takes away my criticism of it being very quiet. Other than that it's a good track so far. It would fit great in a video game, like some boss battle in an RPG. Did you play all the lines and make the beats yourself or did you use samples?
Hey there, Fox-E.

Yes, I did make everything myself...from scratch! Every chord progression, melody, and breakbeat editing is from the ground up.

Hey there, Fox-E.

Yes, I did make everything myself...from scratch! Every chord progression, melody, and breakbeat editing is from the ground up.
Awesome! That's the way to do it. I get annoyed when I see these stupid ads that say stuff like "are you tired of sitting around trying to come up with melodies and chords progressions??....buy our prearranged progressions and just drag them in!" lol. No...I'm not tired of being a musician. That's basically what they are saying. People who don't learn to actually play music but buy a DAW and just drag samples into the DAW and then say they "produced a track" piss me off. It's not production...its musical legos at best. It's bad that we actually have to ask people if they composed the music they claim as their own these days.

Back