Icewind - It's Your Night

Icewind

Hey guys.

So this was made a while ago, and I'm still trying to get some feedback regarding it, as I'm just about to finish a new one.

This is the unmastered version...any an all feedback much appreciated!

XFEIGHT

Hi had a listen to your track, liked the breakbeat at start felt like there was room for an uplifting vocal in there something to build up towards and then drop in from to give the second section more impact and help the track along. Enjoyed listening bit of an old school happy hardcore feel.
Return feedback/critique welcome have a couple tracks in the forums. XFEIGHT
Respect

Fox-E

Well...you said it was unmastered so that takes away my criticism of it being very quiet. Other than that it's a good track so far. It would fit great in a video game, like some boss battle in an RPG. Did you play all the lines and make the beats yourself or did you use samples?

Icewind

Well...you said it was unmastered so that takes away my criticism of it being very quiet. Other than that it's a good track so far. It would fit great in a video game, like some boss battle in an RPG. Did you play all the lines and make the beats yourself or did you use samples?
Hey there, Fox-E.

Yes, I did make everything myself...from scratch! Every chord progression, melody, and breakbeat editing is from the ground up.