I wrote an experimental electronic concept album intended to guide the listener through a psychedelic trip

jbl345

Energy.jpg

Energy - Jack Breeze

Hi all, I'm very excited to share this as it's my proudest and most ambitious project to date

This has been a passion project of mine for over two years, and it's a 12-track concept album intended to take the listener through a journey almost like a psychedelic trip, with visual imagery and storytelling, where each track is a different rabbit hole with a unique style and theme. For example, 'What Have We Forgotten' addresses environmentalism through stark, shocking contrasts and an electronic/classical mix, and 'What Makes Up You' cycles through memories and emotions before leading into a groovy house drop.

This album is best listened to from start to finish in the dark after a joint... sit back and enjoy 😁

Really cool! Listened to most of them and it feels very intense and like a trip. This is pure art in it's perfect form, this may not be something I listen to on the road but more if I want to experience something more pure and artistic. Hope you get the appreciation deserved for this!
Take care!

Really cool! Listened to most of them and it feels very intense and like a trip. This is pure art in it's perfect form, this may not be something I listen to on the road but more if I want to experience something more pure and artistic. Hope you get the appreciation deserved for this!
Take care!
Thanks very much for your comments, really appreciate it! I'm glad the album translated to you in the way I intended.

Back