I need a producer!

shyam_Music

hi, i would like to know if anybody would be interested to finance for music video for my album. Though I have recorded 5 songs and mixed it in my home studio.. still professional mixing and mastering is needed.. would anybody be interested
Cheers

Have a nice day

Shyam :)

Trying to get financing for your video to promote your music ?

thats cuz everybody's busy financing their own. Your best bet is to grind, stack your chips, and finance your own... real talk

if you have ur own label and tryin to get it off the ground you can first straighten up your credit and try to get a business loan ppl do it all the time
they just want a business plan amongst other things ...U would have to talk to whomever you bank with but u wanna present yourself as a business

pitfall productions said:
if you have ur own label and tryin to get it off the ground you can first straighten up your credit and try to get a business loan ppl do it all the time
they just want a business plan amongst other things ...U would have to talk to whomever you bank with but u wanna present yourself as a business

hi... Thats a good idea.. but its very hard to get bank loans here.. that too for a musician.. very very hard.. they would not even understand.. i recently bought a car,, was trying to get a loan... but they would 'nt give me.. so my cousin got a personal loan and gave it to me... See its that hard in INDIA

Back