How to use soundclick for selling beats???????

If you want people to purchase directly from your page you need to set up a paypal business account which will give you the code to have the little purchase widget on your page. As far as getting customers, start building a fan base. Twitter, email lists, youtube, etc.

Thanks for reply's! Btw, what do you think of my logo/pic on my SC?

it's unique enough sir...just continue to build your brand
I would remove the hip-hop instrumentals background it's too busy try a more laid-back background

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

1.) The Link You Gave Was To Your Profile, Not Your Music Page (You wanna leave a link to your Music Page)
2.) Upload at least (the very least) 20 Beats
3.)Open a Paypal Premier Account (Business accounts costs if I'm Not mistaken)
4.)Create a Paypal Button Through "Merchant Services" (Check other soundclick pages for reference of how your button should look) *You Must click add a text field and name it "Type In Name Of Beat(s) Here".** Because You will have to email your customers their beats
5.) Copy the generated code
6.) In your soundclick band/artist account go to "edit page" than "interview" . Paste the code in the "introduction to your band"
than save changes at the bottom
7.) Upgrade to VIP (You Are More Likely To Get Sales From A VIP Account, It Looks Nicer, and the Player makes it easier for people to listen to your beats)
****8.) You might wanna check out Sell Beats | Sell Instrumentals - myFlashStore.net as customers can purchase directly from your player and have a download link automatically sent to them, saves you the trouble of having to send them the beats, and makes customers more eager to purchase knowing they will get their beat(s) right away. This player can also be embedded in your soundclick page the same way you embed the paypal button.

I have a license of Euphony Beat Store I'd like to sell/transfer. You can use that and embedd it in your soundclick page.

1.) The Link You Gave Was To Your Profile, Not Your Music Page (You wanna leave a link to your Music Page)
2.) Upload at least (the very least) 20 Beats
3.)Open a Paypal Premier Account (Business accounts costs if I'm Not mistaken)
4.)Create a Paypal Button Through "Merchant Services" (Check other soundclick pages for reference of how your button should look) *You Must click add a text field and name it "Type In Name Of Beat(s) Here".** Because You will have to email your customers their beats
5.) Copy the generated code
6.) In your soundclick band/artist account go to "edit page" than "interview" . Paste the code in the "introduction to your band"
than save changes at the bottom
7.) Upgrade to VIP (You Are More Likely To Get Sales From A VIP Account, It Looks Nicer, and the Player makes it easier for people to listen to your beats)
****8.) You might wanna check out Sell Beats | Sell Instrumentals - myFlashStore.net as customers can purchase directly from your player and have a download link automatically sent to them, saves you the trouble of having to send them the beats, and makes customers more eager to purchase knowing they will get their beat(s) right away. This player can also be embedded in your soundclick page the same way you embed the paypal button.

Thanks so much!

1 question though, I'd rather work with myflashstore or euphony than using that button with "type in beats here". When using myflashstore or euphony, do I still have any music on soundclick???? Or do I just use soundclick as a webpage then? Can't I then just better build my own website? The hosting for my own website (building myself) will cost quite the same as SoundClick VIP.

Or am I missing out on some services that SC offers?

btw, @Alkota, thanks for your offer, but I think I'd rather go with myflashstore, because I can use the myflashstore for 10$ a month. And when are you going to drop some new beatmaking vids??? I like your music!

Last edited:
Back