How to make your music sound 100xs better in FL Studio (inspired by Martin Garrix)

BeatStackr

I've been producing for 16 yrs. And I write this not to sound righteous, smart or cocky.
I just firmly believe it..

all that stuff you read about engineering, knobs, fxs, eqs, compression, saw waves, sine waves, mastering or music theory... it's all truly irrelevant.
There are just 3 cornerstones to make great music. That override everything. The more you execute each of these steps to near perfection - the better & better your music will get!

1) Sounds (high quality)
2) Scores (high quality)
3) How everything is organized.

This sounds obvious but certain aspects are not that obvious. Like I've always found #2 really difficult. Getting good sounds is easy if you get some decent vsts or SF2 soundpacks. But it takes A LOT of time to develop good scores. Dynamic & highly performative FSC scores for each instrument. You'd think you could just scurry the web and find good FSC files... but you can't! Go look.

I have kick scores. Hat scores. Snare scores. Marching snares. Rolling snares. Clap loops. Cool time variations. Bass rolls. Bass toppers. Gates & delays. All the scores are named & organized. I give away 42 free scores that I've made myself. Some taking 20-30 mins to write (in the description). There are other military sounding marching snare scores that took an hr or more to create. But they sound like real, human performers playing the notes. Or bands. Let me know if you have questions about anything. Enjoy!

ps. The mixing of the track was inspired by Martin Garrix!

👍

Last edited:
Back