How to I get tracks?

dan4l

Hi
So my friend has been writing loads of songs and she is really good she’s been paying website’s subscriptions to now find out all the songs she’s made she can’t use for media sharing or profit and she’s gutted there’s no free for profit beats on YouTube but none of them are good enough, producers prices are like 2.5k and she’s a single mum about to give up but there must be a way for people to sing over half decent tracks without the need for stupid money right?

Probably not BUT. what genre are you all into? Maybe we can collab just to push our music out. I produce but would need to know what type she's looking for to create something.

Hi
So my friend has been writing loads of songs and she is really good she’s been paying website’s subscriptions to now find out all the songs she’s made she can’t use for media sharing or profit and she’s gutted there’s no free for profit beats on YouTube but none of them are good enough, producers prices are like 2.5k and she’s a single mum about to give up but there must be a way for people to sing over half decent tracks without the need for stupid money right?
hit me up on instagram @a.n.d.r.e.w.rocks im selling beats

Back