Hi wanna know how pple like my mix

I liked your music selection, as well as your set progression. I felt that your transtitions were a bit sloppy, as I heard doubled up beats and a few small train wrecks.

G

tnx :-)
ehm , new mix is coming , turns to be out verry good set of me :D

Impressions on First Mix

Considering you've only been doing this for only 1.5 months - its not bad at all.

The set was a mixed affair. For me personally, I would have not mixed funky house stuff into trance then back out again. You had to pitch up some of the tunes too much and it didn't sound quite right! Example, first tune - GA's Superstylin' was WAY too fast!

Maybe you could place the slower tunes at the start and slowly pitch up towards your faster tunes.

Just polish up your beatmatching skills and you're gonna be there.

Respect to you for having the guts to put your mixes up for critiscm dude!

I'll be having mine up soon when I get a permanent net connection for my home :D

2nd Mix

I think your second mixer is better ... your tune selection is more consistent and you're getting better at beatmatching too! Keep up the good work! :D

before I give you mad props...

Is that a remix of Zomie Nation...or did you throw an accapella over it?

G

it's a remix (( bootleg ))
dunno where u can find it ... got it on CD from vinyl :bat:

bummer....

That remix is sick...I am gonna have to look for it!

Your most recent mix is much improved from your first mix. Still some slip ups on the beat-matching...and I noticed that some tracks come in real loud on the bass side.

G

Awww nooo!!!

What the hell is this first tune all about?!?!
You should be shot for playing this :D
Its like something you'd hear at a wedding.

Anyway, the tunes get better after this so I'll forgive you.

Still need to work on that beatmatching a bit.

Once you got that down, play with the EQ to make it smoother! :)

Good luck.

Back