I Have Adobe Audition 1.5
Tascam Us-122
And A Gxl2400 Mic
I Records Crzy U Know Not Da Best But Its Sick
Da Vocals Are So Clear I Just Need A Few Effects
To Add U Know Any Help Please??
Like Compression Or Eqs?
Holla Thanks

I'm assuming you're talking about mixing (not mastering).

But in any case, you do what your ears tell you to do. If they need an amount of compression, set it up. If they need corrections or enhancements at certain frequencies, do it. No one can tell you what you're hearing vs. what you want to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
bpak13 said:
I Records Crzy U Know Not Da Best But Its Sick
Da Vocals Are So Clear I Just Need A Few Effects
To Add U Know Any Help Please??
Like Compression Or Eqs?
Holla Thanks

what does that mean

anyways, first experiment and LEARN what each tool does, then like Massive said, do what your ears tell you.. there's no formula, there is THINKING involved.. experiment..

well in AA you goto each track you want to add the effect too, and click the {out} button, this will allow you to create a {bus}, with the effects you want that track to be processed with, and without effecting the orginal sound file.

yo if you can spare the cash get audition 2 and like the waves plug-ins. like the rest say use your ear.

man we jus a like man I got a:

At2020 Cendenser Mic
uss-122 Tascam
Adobe Audition

like they said really you can't master as that is aprofession you must take on...
I suggest...if you are unsure of your mxing ask a few fellow producers you know or plain listeners or your own artist if you have any they'll tell you what they wanna sound like but if is a lil listen and own judgement involed....

My procedure in adobe f ama vocals though are:

noise reduction ---- Auto Pop/click eliminator
Filters ---- Graphic Equalizer ---- 30band punch sparkle
Filters ---- Mastering Gentle Wide ( Depends on the what you prefer out of the four )
Amplitude ---- Dynamic Processing ---- 4.1, -24 Very fast Attack

And Sumtimes a Deeser doesn't hurt to use on hissses I believe , and homie , I also have a Plugin ( VST ) Called Izotope It is A Mastering Suite I believe but then you need great mixing headphones and you still need that lil audio engineering intuition ....

but I use the preset ( Cd Master ) 7 Plugins in one its great....

and if you looking for a school to attend I'm going to IAR

Institute Of Audio Research In NYC For Audio Research Holla At me ~1~

Hope I helped A lil.......

Back